Monday, 9 January 2012

'Rural Charm in the Country'






Scarf: Found in Local Cancer Research. Jacket: Vila at Asos. 
Sheath Dress by Mango. Socks from River Island. Wellington Boots: 'Huntress' by Hunter. 


This look just screams 'Country Bumpkin'

Every inch the 'English Rose' and sporting this weeks fashion, I hardly had to convince Miss Charlotte Patricia Austin to partake in this first ever feature.
Prancing around on the other side of that lens, its easy to feel envious at her vixen like hair and porcelain skin. As for the look, What you see is very much the wardrobe that I embrace when at home. My 'Country Casuals' if you like. 

Oh, I also feel the need to mention the choice of title. Not only did Blurs 'Country House' appeal to the blogs nature, but I knew that its subtle placement would delight the girl - She just adores Alex James. 

Ps/. I am in absolute lust over those statement Hunters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.