Friday, 17 February 2012

Romance Me



Who says that chivalry is dead?

I had to forgive the boyfriend when kodak moments went amiss.
I even smiled when a compliment went awry and a marshmallow comparison was made. I never, not for one second, stopped smiling from the minute that I stepped off of that platform and into my 'twiggy' dress. 



He spoilt me with flowers, dinner with wine, coffee to follow and a rose to finish. Shared between two love sick kids, there were opened doors, tender kisses, playful conversation and old fashioned morals. 

A quick note to self/.
 It's actually quite nice being so smitten.


A quick note to the boyfriend/. 
I loved Valentines
 . . . 
But the pressure is most definitely on for next year.

x.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.