Saturday, 14 July 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat


The epitome of all foundations?


Ever since I first started to 'face paint' Yves Saint Laurent has never ceased to be my 'Mister Foundation.'


-I've never coated my skin in anything other than YSL's Perfect Touch. Nor has his Touche Eclat ever been found missing from my possession.   


With so many others swearing by the magic workings of the latter, the unveiling of a sister foundation was met with sheer excitement by women in their thousands. 
Twenty years after Touche Eclat was first introduced, those clever, clever minds behind the YSL beauty brand have done us proud. 
Very much like its spouse, Le Teint Touche Eclat give ultimate coverage whilst remaining natural, flawless and but of course, 'radiant.' As the make up girl told me, a little of this liquid really does go a long, long way. I found that three clicks were more than enough to give complete coverage, a very promising notion. 
This could be the closest thing to the 'dream' foundation. It feels light and not at all sticky, but it also makes all of my flaws disappear, just like YSL's magic pen did before it. 

Oh well, it looks like i'll just have to keep recommending YSL to the rest of the world. 

...fingers crossed they never sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.